HOW TO WEAR YOUR NEW FACE MASK
- Wash before first use.
- Insert left ear into left ear slot.
- Insert right ear into right ear slot.
- Adjust Mask up or down to cover nose and mouth.
- For tighter fit use the inside ear slots.
- For looser fit use the outside ear slot.
- Use a combination or inside and outside ear slots for custom fit.
HOW TO WASH YOUR NEW FACE MASK
- Wet hands and face mask.
- Apply hand soap to mask.
- Rub together the same way you wash your hands.
- Wash for 20 seconds.
- Rinse mask and hands.
- Squeeze mask to remove excess water.
- Hang dry or wear face mask damp.
- Wash after every use
OUR MASKS PASS THE LIGHTER TEST
When worn properly our unique face mask design and fabric pass the lighter test (match test). This means that our masks will help prevent you from spreading and contracting disease but restricting air born droplets.